A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases and 6 buildings  painted and pva sealed.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

O Dinas Powys

2/3 of a Repulsor grav-tank assembled - just the 5 turrets with multiple weapon choices plus grenade launches and stowage to go!  @-)
Decisions, decisions...  :-\

Mephitic Blight-Hauler fixed following my son's indelicate attempt to remove it from its base ripped a track/limb/wheel thing off!  Realised it was a quick-build that hadn't been glued so had to rapidly disassemble it before the polystyrene cement set!  Properly glued together now, just hope he can avoid fiddling with it again  :-SS

Finally, just enough spray in the last can to base coat all the scenery grim-dark black!  Going to have to make a trip to Halfords for some more satin black ASAP!  :'(
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Took the plaster off two more walls in the kitchen today, too hot for concentrating here, so built some Warlord Games US paras

Ithoriel

Quote from: mad lemmey on 11 August 2020, 09:58:06 PM
Took the plaster off two more walls in the kitchen today

Intentionally? :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Steve J

Simply too hot for any gaming related activity, other than campaign planning, but even that's hard. Nice until about 8.30am and then it's just hot and humid all day.

Techno

We've got low flying cloud, at the mo'.....which is keeping things cool for the time being...Once that 'burns off'.....

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Intentionally.

Walls scrubbed this am. Auxilia highlights started.

Steve J

28c in the hallway which is the coolest part of the house. A record for this time of day and I think it will hit 30c come late afternoon/early evening :'(. God only knows what the temp will be upstairs and frankly don't want to think about it!

Ithoriel

Temperature in the hall, normally the warmest part of the house, is 24C while the dining area, normally the coldest part, is 26C.

Cue the band playing "The world turned upside down" :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Highlights ended, flesh added and inked. Phew, thought I was losing my mojo

Techno

Working through some 'gaps' in the fantasy ranges.

Big jiffy bag from Leon full of all sorts of stuff.

Rather than tipping everything out on the desk, I'm playing lucky dip.....Pull out a 'zippy' bag......read the instructions from Leon's list...get that one done...then onto the next.

Cheers - Phil ;)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Carful Phil they will bite, trust there are duck knights, wombles with AK's and flying pigs in there
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

13 August 2020, 12:08:33 PM #2053 Last Edit: 13 August 2020, 01:02:50 PM by Techno
Quote from: ianrs54 on 13 August 2020, 07:21:31 AM
Carful Phil they will bite, trust there are duck knights, wombles with AK's and flying pigs in there

No, no, no, no, no....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There are a load of 'things' that I didn't even know that 'Sir' produced....or HAD ever had in the PD collection.

(There are some really stonking 'bits of kit', in the jiffy bag....but I'm not going to open anything else....YET......)

I've gotta headache......Western Power are frigging about at Techno Towers......Sheeeit...the noise is horrendous. X_X

Cheers - Phil :'( :'( :'(

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021