A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Bit of a tummy bug, but mending, and the imperial Romans are now flocked, and shouldn't be difficult to finish on the morrow, which may also see a bit more vegetation on 16th-century Indian bases. Kitties are solidly on the mend (and I hope history will record I worry more about their health than about my own).
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Hope you feel better soon, Alexander. Heck...I think we all worry more about our pets, than ourselves.....Glad to hear the cats are on the mend !!  :)

I said a lot of very naughty words, this morning. :-[

I lost a 'bit' I'd already made & finished......and had to make it ALL over again. ~X( >:( ~X(

(Unfortunately it was the very similar to the size of the green stuff 'excess' that I usually mix, and then chuck away....So I'm guessing that's what happened to it.  :'( :'( :'()

Yes I did look in my 'rubbish' pot.....But I emptied that last week....And the bag it would have been in, went to landfill a week yesterday....SOB !

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Some colours added to BUA's ready for drybrushing tomorrow. Off to work on some figures.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Athenians shields done.

Two units of camels and their general done apart from tidying up (and basing etc)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Two limbers base coated and washed. Highlights to follow.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Camels done, tired up. Peragrine falcon painted (it's on a general's wrist). Bases painted, highlighted and pva sealed.

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Moghuls done up, Tlaxcalans queueing up.

FierceKitty

Tlaxcalans and Mexicans done up, and now need only a dab or two of sealant. Burmese next, I think.

FierceKitty

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

3 units of 28mm Highlanders built and undercoated for my long avoided '45 project.
Indeed Tomb Guards undercoated.
Some random 28mm undercoated too.
Oh, and 16 penguins undercoated too...

FierceKitty

Huns flocked, Mexicans and Tlaxcalans done up. Sassanids next.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Base coats, inks done,highlights underway

FierceKitty

Have made a fair start on the Persian knights.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

16 Penguins done. 24 tomb guard done (well apart from two sets of basing).
46 other tomb guards almost done, just need head scarf details and shield details.
One fantasy figure done, some more (3) 1980s fantasy almost done, just need a few last bits doing on each, mostly shields.
36 x 28mm 1745 highlanders need flesh highlights, leather and wood and (sharpintakeofbreath) tartans doing.