A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Scratch built snake fences on bases for ease of play, started and grit added to the bases. Match sticks used as the fence rails. Fun and quick to make and hopefully will look good when finished.

FierceKitty

Right - that's wreck markers, burning ship markers, broadside markers, and boats en route to shore markers. This Sunday England may be expecting every man to do his duty, and characteristically ignoring the Welsh, Scots, and Irish.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: FierceKitty on 31 January 2020, 11:37:17 AM
characteristically ignoring the Welsh, Scots, and Irish.

Quite right tooo....THE ENGLISH, THE ENGLISH ARE BEST, WOLUDNA GIVE 2P FOR ALL THE REST.....

that is a quote

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

I've started putting a few fronds on bases for the ancient Greek armies.

Steve J

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Base coats and inks on large things, including a lot of bases, bases now have first drybrush added, many shields attached, but then my superglue ran out.
Base coats and inks on two tiny pieces.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Snake fences painted and some more bases worked on, in advance of next week's game.

FierceKitty

Cat litter boulders to upgrade Muscovite, Zaporozhian, and Polish bases.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Highlights on tiny stuff, details upon detail on four big things, base coats and inks on bases of other big things...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Glorfindel

Looking forward to seeing the new snake fences - I've just built a load of these from
'natural materials' - always interesting to see a different way to build things.

Techno

I'm really worried about Alexander using cat litter, as boulders, on his figures' bases.  :-SS
I can see his cats swatting, and scratching, at those bases, before doing something unmentionable on the table.... while he's losing the next battle to Lee. ;)

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

Hmmmpf...we tried the fleets today. Rules need a lot of work. Two thirds of the British fleet never got close enough to fire, and not one vessel was sunk, though Victory caught fire for a while. Downwind isn't a comfortable place to be!

I can't blame the moggies for this.

Techno

Quote from: FierceKitty on 02 February 2020, 10:44:04 AM
I can't blame the moggies for this.

And, why?....Or did they put out the fire on Victory ?
I think we should be told !

Cheers - Phil  ;)

FierceKitty