A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

@#%$!! The company in Moscow have just announced they can't make a 4' x 8' mousepad mat for me after all. Anyone know a company that can? I want a simple grass surface on one side, and if possible a sandy desert finish on the other.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mollinary

Tiny Wargames have been having some problems with Paypal over the last few months, and at one time stopped taking orders. There have been extensive threads on it on TMP. I suggest you try and dig out the latest. Tiny Wargames themselves have posted in those threads.
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Steve J

Cut out some bases with possible basing to follow tonight, once campaign prep finished.

FierceKitty

Yes, I've written to Tiny. They look good.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Quote from: Techno on 08 January 2020, 05:27:00 PM
FINISHED !  <:-P <:-P <:-P

Urk !

I hadn't realised how long that this particular model had been on my desk !  :o :o
I knew it had been a long time..'cos I'd kept on going back to it, to tweak things...(Start bits again, etc....Sulk, not do anything on it for a few days,)...But....

I've been using this new tablet (on the work desk) to 'look at' piccys transferred from the PCs picture file...Really is exceedingly useful !! :-bd :-bd

Anyway....I've been downloading lots of piccies of bears recently, (can't imagine why  =)) and hadn't noticed until the other day, that the tablet stores them in date order....
All the new pics of the bears are 'at the top' of the file....now makes sense....But I wondered why this strange 'wossname' was right at the bottom....until I saw the date that I'd originally dowloaded this particular creature's image......12th of July last year. :o :o :o

I think that must be a record for me. X_X.....Six months from start to finish. :-[

Cheers - Mr Speedy.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sure the meerkats smashes that record...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases inked, all base colours and inks on next two batches.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Phil that one really does call for WORK FASTER !!!!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 19 January 2020, 11:22:06 AM
Sure the meerkats smashes that record...

That's true.....But the meerkat was the Mk five.....The wossname is still the Mk 1....... X_X

Quote from: ianrs54 on 19 January 2020, 12:09:09 PM
Phil that one really does call for WORK FASTER !!!!

Nope ! ;)

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Techno on 19 January 2020, 12:52:37 PM
That's true.....But the meerkat was the Mk five.....The wossname is still the Mk 1....... X_X

I've still not got him... ;)

FierceKitty

Mexicans and Tlaxcalans have sealed bases; Japanese armies next.

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 19 January 2020, 01:13:03 PM
I've still not got him... ;)

:o :o :o

WHAT !!

You mean......That still hasn't been cast up yet ?

Hey Ho ! X_X (I'm not making another one.  :P ;))

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Basing up 1st SHW German Federation troops.