A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You had to Force those out didn't you Sugar Puff
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

04 January 2020, 04:02:55 PM #1411 Last Edit: 04 January 2020, 04:10:42 PM by FierceKitty
Spanish done,  Italians done, Cossacks about three quarters done.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Sweet corn fields based up and filler applied to hide the edges. Also added some rocks start on a hill that I had made at some point last year.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Was worried that I was losing my mojo, really haven't felt like much the last two or three days
But thankfully I have, after Thursday's X-Wing game, found my Armada Ties and X-Wings that were unpainted, now they are undercoated and on the table, and those other 32 bases are flocked and clumped, and one my youngest is in bed, I will tuft them too.

Hope to highlight some horses too.

Phew.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

I always try to have a variety of gaming things I can do if the painting muse is not upon me. That way I feel I've had my gaming fix.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases finished.
Horses highlighted.
Some highlights of riders done.
Armada ships base coated and inked.

Pretty productive in the end.

Techno

Almost finished the model that's been driving me loopy for the past couple of months ! :)

(I haven't been working on it ALL that time......I've kept looking at it, and going ...."Nah......Don't fancy playing with that one today.")

Also.....Sussed out how to get pics onto the tablet, 'wot I got for Christmas'.....That really will help with the soldiers, as I won't have to keep getting up and looking at the PC.....Or try and draw the image from the screen.  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

Italians done, Cossacks and Turks flocked but not yey sealed. Tut, I'm neglecting my fleets....

Steve J

Grit added to the field edges. Nothing else achieved due to family stuff and getting ready for return to work tomorrow.

FierceKitty

Quote from: FierceKitty on 05 January 2020, 01:27:45 PM
Italians done, Cossacks and Turks flocked but not yey sealed. Tut, I'm neglecting my fleets....

yet

Steve J

Field edges painted basecoat colour. Also added some grit to a hill I've scratch built, based up some gabions and assembled some trial trench sections from Commission Figurines.

FierceKitty

FierceKitty

Turks done up. Moghul Indian armies next.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Almost finished some teeny-tiny stuff...
Photos later

Steve J