A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

But they have now. 2nd, final unit of Berserkir underway.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Grit added to the artillery limber bases as well as some other cavalry units. Started basing up some civilians to add some detail to my SYW games.

Steve J

More civilians based up tonight for SYW/AWI games.

FierceKitty

OV, the Viking army should be done today (though I'm still waiting for a handful of additions to the camp).

FierceKitty

2nd Berserkir are based; just a handful of skirmishers remaining....

FierceKitty

Steve J

C-in-C base colours and wash applied. Highlights, lacquering and flock to follow later on.

Steve J

C-in-C base now finished, which means I can field a fully painted Brigade for some 18thC action :). Pics to follow over the weekend hopefully. There are still some other units to paint to flesh things out, but I'm a happy bunny at present. Given many will be making their debut next week, they're sure to die quickly, handing Dave victory in our Brexite campaign :(.

FierceKitty

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Steve J

Chicken and Geese bases finished, to add some detail and colour to my games. Started on upgrading my BUAs, again to add colour and detail.

FierceKitty

Small longhouse which arrived yesterday has been painted and added to Viking camp. Watch-tower has NOT, since they failed to send me the one I'd ordered, and the one I've got looks like a perimeter item at a WWII POW camp. I hope they'll be answering my email on the subject pretty soon....

Steve J

Farm worker and drovers finished. Engineers/labourers next up.

FierceKitty

Quote from: FierceKitty on 07 December 2019, 12:16:36 PM
Small longhouse which arrived yesterday has been painted and added to Viking camp. Watch-tower has NOT, since they failed to send me the one I'd ordered, and the one I've got looks like a perimeter item at a WWII POW camp. I hope they'll be answering my email on the subject pretty soon....

And credit be given where due, the replacement is making its brave way through the Christmas post.