A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Quote from: Techno on 22 September 2019, 08:00:54 AM
Best of luck, Will......and also to the teacher you're covering for.

Seconded >:<
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Shipping containers and builders prefab hut finished, photos later.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

Quote from: Big Insect on 18 September 2019, 02:36:25 PM

Personally I think that the 'Commander' rules principles are very capable of being adapted to Ancient or Medieval or Fantasy warfare.

Almost as if they were based on a set that covered those periods...
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Big Insect

Well, now you say that Fred, it seems to very obvious  ;D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

120 15mm Greek spears removed from bases and glued to new bases tonight.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Steve J

Not miniatures painting, but flocked a load of terrain today as part of my ongoing upgrade of my scenery, to make it all suitable for 10mm.

Steve J

A unit of AWI cavalry basecaoted and washed tonight. Highlights and lacquer tomorrow.

Steve J

Cavalry finished, bar flocking. Onto the artillery next.

Steve J

Artillery unit finished, bar flocking, which I'll probably do tonight. Command bases next.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases puttied and sand/pva added.
Warspite based and base coated

Steve J

Command base finished tonight, bar flocking. A most productive days painting :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Steve J

Bases flocked last night, so now I can field a full Brigade for Honours of War. Also flocked a load of terrain, ready for this weeks bash.

Duke Speedy of Leighton