A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Quote from: fred. on 27 July 2019, 08:08:49 AM
I know its been rather hot lately, but I'm not sure you need to keep your figures in the freezer!

I keep my sculpts in the chest freezer, in the barn, if I don't want the putty to cure, for a good while ;)

I've had all sorts of (green) animals.......Goats, sheep, pigs, deer,  hefferlumps, rhinos, hippos, giraffes, dogs, cats, badgers, foxes, gnus, and some ancient gods freezing their naughty bits off.

Cheers - Phil ;)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

After a painting hiatus, I was in the mood to paint last night, starting with one unit for some mid-19thC Imaginations gaming. A small start but a start nonetheless :).

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Next group of Cathars assembled, sergeants varnished, Prussians piping and facing done  8-} @-) :-B Hussars starting to look a bit good for 1864
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

First Imagi-Nations unit finished, bar lacquering and flocking.

Next up decorating the bathroom, but hope to fit figure painting in as well.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

18th Infantry Division Prussian Army done, apart from basing.
Hussars and artillery for 1864 done too, apart from basing.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

30 horses base coated and inked for Cathar commission.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

and Pussian dragoons based coated and inked, and 4 units of 1864 Danes built (finally)!  #:-S L-)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Transfers/decal Mons for Pete's Samurai army arrived last night. 250 have been applied today  (roughly 50 an hour, double sided on the back banners  @-) )as the amazing Mrs Lemmey and the Father-in-law tore the bathroom to pieces, and realised they might have made a mistake!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Its my 16th wedding anniversay today, and Mrs D disappeared out fir a bit with the kids, so as well as helping the Father-in-law take a wall doen, I've also finished 140 15mm samurai, 30 medieval horses too, 15 10mm 1864 Prussian Dragoons and a general also done.
Forged In Battle Kickstarter a friend gifted me has arrived, first unit assembled, two further units conversion started.
A good day.

Techno

Congratulations, Will !!  :-bd

We never seem to remember, until about three days after the event.  ;D ;D

(Fortunately we BOTH forget.....So there's never any problem. ;))

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

Quote from: mad lemmey on 10 August 2019, 06:47:44 PM
Its my 16th wedding anniversay today, and Mrs D disappeared out fir a bit with the kids, so as well as helping the Father-in-law take a wall doen, I've also finished 140 15mm samurai, 30 medieval horses too, 15 10mm 1864 Prussian Dragoons and a general also done.
Forged In Battle Kickstarter a friend gifted me has arrived, first unit assembled, two further units conversion started.
A good day.

It's our 10th. :)
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!