A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Flesh, ink, highlights done. spears/wood/leather, just need to ink.that stage.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

That stage got inked, and did the steel/iron and inked that.
Just need to do painted helmets (apparently it's a 13th century thing)  hair and do 80 shields with 'heraldry' (some real, some speculative, some made up) and I'll be done*.

*apart from tidying up, sorting errors, and the 100 cavalry to follow.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

So nearly finished these spears, only mistakes to sort, pen work on shields and a small smattering of flags to add...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just need to get over the existential dread of trying to do 96 sets of 15mm heraldic shields, and this batch is done.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2 cruel seas S boats, 10mm, many Huns and Gepids, plus 2 units of FPW Hussars and some (48) 15mm crossbowmen assembled and undercoated while listening to the cricket today.
God bless TMS!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quite a few Huns/Alans/Gepids started and inked.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

British Home Service 18mm done, just basing up.
Started 48 x 15mm crossbows, base coated and inked.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Will - you got some sort of fetish about having your name show up on the forum - 6 successive ;) posts.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nah, just the other 3 gamers are bei g a bit quiet of late!  :-*

Steve J

Some basing done over the past week for some 19thC games, as the painting muse has flown, partly due to the lovely weather and it being too hot to paint at times.

Steve J

Assembled and glued some 1st Schleswig-Holstein Danish artillery this lunchtime. For some reason I have more for the 'Germans' than the Danes, so a tad confused...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

48 crossbows highlighted, flashed and inked. Other project bases painted and highlighted and sealed.
2 Cruel Seas 'S' boats finished.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

30 15mm knights up to the everything highlighted stage, separate horses already done.
Off to France for a week, so these will be on ice until I get back...
But watch the Pendraken on Tour thread...

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 27 July 2019, 07:26:58 AM
But watch the Pendraken on Tour thread...

Look forward to that, Will.  :)

Cheers - Phil

fred.

Quote from: mad lemmey on 27 July 2019, 07:26:58 AM
Off to France for a week, so these will be on ice until I get back....

I know its been rather hot lately, but I'm not sure you need to keep your figures in the freezer!

Have a good break!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts