A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

3 bases of US Airborne finished this morning, with some other vehicles primed. Nothing like a forthcoming game to focus your mind! Plus it's blowing a gale here so little to do outside, other than repair damage later.

Techno

Hah....A gale ?

I got a good smack of sideways 'wind', this morning.....when I was driving the car into the village.....I certainly felt the little car move sideways by a good few inches.
(Apparently I can't spell the metric equivalent.  =))

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Winds easing off now but still damned windy! Converted 3 terrain pieces into vineyards for forthcoming game; really quick and easy to do and happy with the result. also finished off my German recce half-tracks, so all-in-all a good day so far :).

Steve J

Another three bases of US Airborne finished tonight. Lacquer and flocking tomorrow. Then onto some vehicles all being well.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

15mm samurai cavalry base coated and inked.
Chimney and window frames added to 28mm big house for zombie games.
Three hobbits base coated and inked too...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Two Italian AA units base coated and Devlin Mud wash applies this morning, with plan to finish them tonight. US Airborne lacquered as well.

Steve J

Duke Speedy of Leighton

4 layers of highlights in Samurai armour, few coats on 3 LOTR character's coats...

Steve J

US Airborne 75mm pack howitzers and crew all based up. 57mm ATG prepped for basing tomorrow.

Steve J

Steve J

Inspired by our planned Operation Market-Garden campaign, I managed to grab some time to base up some command units for my WWII Germans. Looking at the list in the box, I bought these in 2008 :-[ :-[ :-[.

Steve J

9 bases of infantry done this afternoon :). Support weapons later if my eyes are up to it, if not at work next week.