A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

WWII US Airborne support platoons painted tonight.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Cool.
1/300 oil tanker built after a hard weekend wargaming! :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

4 bases of 90s Saxons repainted for a commission, with a general.
20mm guns and crew added to Vospers MKIs (can't believe I missed them first time), oil tanker base coated and inked.
15mm Huns looked at and ignored...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

63 bases sanded and pva'd tonight.
Night all.

Westmarcher

05 April 2019, 11:34:02 PM #979 Last Edit: 06 April 2019, 12:07:22 AM by Westmarcher
Thought about completing some basing on some English Civil War dragoons. Instead? Half pint of Bombardier ale (at the local pub), half a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon (at home, with and after dinner), two bottles of Skye Red ale and two 'house measures' of Glenfiddich 15 year old malt whisky.  :-bd  :P

p.s. amazing amount of bases, Lemmey.  :o =D>
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Steve J

Some sry stone walls made from cork mats basecoated black this morning. This evening some FT-17s and L3/35s (the command tankette variant) are getting there base coats and wash applied. Nothing like an imminent game to focus the mind :D.

Steve J

Dry stone walls finished. Tanks and tankettes to be finished tonight.

Steve J

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases inked,
55 10mm pikes assembled, plus 31 Mitanni,
3/4 of my Militia minis Kickstarter figures undercoated and some of the extras that came with batch one base coated and inked. Still waiting on bases for the rest (hint hint)
Plus did a couple of hours at the museum, took the girls to the dentist, saw the doctors, went shopping, ate at MaccyDs and generally did holiday stuff.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Steve J

German Recce SdkfZ 250s highlighted and details added. Weathering and lacquer tomorrow all being well.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

7 of bases milliputted on cobbles, another 11 smooth finished for Nakatomi Plaza, another 10 puttied.
6 buildings in various scales base coated and inked.
100 10mm renaissance base coated and inked.
21 samurai horses base coated and inked.

A nice quiet day?

Steve J

Leven Miniatures bridge painted and added to a river section ready for this weeks game :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Another building complex underway, this one is mine.
Plus 28mm coppers for a commission and a load of Evil Empire Hobbits I bought years ago for LoTR that might get sold to a mate this week

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hobbits nearly done.
Fuzz almost finished.
More hobbits arrived today, they are base coated and inked...

Halflings, they're hobbit forming!