A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Last 24 hours:
2 E boats, 12 skeletons, 3 zombies, 4 ghouls, and 3 & 3/4 units of chariot era stuff finished. Quiet time really... more photos later.
Kobolds worked on too...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Converted a 81mm mortar into a 120mm one, by simply cutting the barrel off and gluing a larger and longer one in its place. Nothing special but will do until I get some proper ones as I need it for a game on Friday. Primed this and some more ECW stuff for painting this evening.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

They used 120mm mortars in the ECW!  :o
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Well, you never know Will :D ;). I should have said it is for my Fallschirmjagers, but your comment did make me smile!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Matt J

North Korean T34's finished, more work on US infantry company and started some Chaffees.
Also assembled Nightvault miniatures (I feel a distraction coming on...)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

FierceKitty

Foederati done, bar bases, which need to dry before I give them a dab of paint. Huns are just around the corner.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Steve J

LG 40 finished and flocked this evening :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Kobolds varnished...
6 FV432, 2 Chieftains, 3 fv438, 2 ZSU-23-4, 2 squads of 1980s British infantry, a Milan section, 2 light mortar stands and company hq bases coated and inked tonight, plus 3 Frostgrave creatures and 6 treasure tokens started.

Steve J

Two Leven Miniatures buildings finished for a BKCII game tomorrow.

Orcs

Quote from: Steve J on 05 December 2018, 03:25:26 PM
120mm mortar complete.

They are lethal in BKC. Sunjester made the mistake of allowing me to have one in the last late war game we played.   :D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

ZSUs, 1980s APCs, Tanks and two squads of British infantry base coated, inked, highlighted and vehicles camoed up, tracks, stowage and mud to add today.
If I'm feeling brave I'll do dpm on the grunts...