A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Camp followers or auxiliaries for an Amazon army?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Steve J

Based some civilians for use with The Pikemen's Lament rules, as well as digging out some figures for the painting queue. Nice to be able to sit down in relative comfort for the first time in a while :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Theoderic and Visigothic horse painted. Now need some foot, including Ripaurian Franks.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Spearmens done.
Archers assembled, chariots assembled and sworn at...
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

North African Fort for French Foreign Legion completed. Now to start on its garrison

For some reason I like painting buildings, and often complete the buildings long before the army.   I have a Russian village completely finished but the WW2  Russians are sitting in the cupboard for the last  5 years while I have painted other stuff.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

17 Gangs of Rome 28mm almost done.
Several MM chariots and crews, along with 30 Hittite archers all base coated and inked.
Highlights and weapons done on 24 Rebel Mini Kobolds.
A goblin luggage handler almost done too.

Steve J

Two mounted command figures for The Pikemen's Lament rules painted and flocked tonight. Also finished off some terrain pieces yesterday.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Steve J

A unit of Dragoons finished this evening, again for The Pikemen's Lament rules. I think that's the first time I've finished a unit in one sitting :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2 x ZSU-23-4 built, rest of Kobolds based up.

Steve J

A unit of Gallopers started this evening for my TPL campaign.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Kobolds bases highlighted, loincloths base coated and inked.
2 free 1/300 German E boats assembled, primed, base coated and inked.
Zombies and ghouls finished and bases sanded and pva'd.
Skeletons bases tufted and finished.

Just a quiet night really...

Steve J

Gallopers finished. Probably some WWII stuff next in advance of a game on Friday.

Steve J

Made a very brief start on some Trotters, having spent a lot of time trying to remember how I'd organised the figures for planned units :-[!