A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

A PzIV and StuH42 finally finished, bar a coat of lacquer tomorrow night. Tiger I & Tiger II in the queue next along with some Stuart light tanks for my Normandy campaign.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases finished, 6mms flesh inked and two different colours highlighted (plus lots if email discussion about who had which general due to this being a massive club collaborative project)
And a wooden spoon started!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Should be basing second Cuachic veterans shortly; then on to the second Tequihuaqueh.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Having varnished last nights tanks, I added camo stripes and wash to a Tiger I. Very happy with the result so far.

FierceKitty

Quote from: FierceKitty on 04 October 2018, 07:06:21 AM
Should be basing second Cuachic veterans shortly; then on to the second Tequihuaqueh.

Done. Two more units of the senior warriors, and one more of the apprentices, and I'll be able to post some pictures...and start painting the Tlaxcalans.

Steve J

Tiger I finished and really, really enjoyed painting this. Panther and Jagdpanther have joined the queue, but need to finish a Tiger II first.

Steve J

Panther and Jagdpanther basecoated this morning. Scratch built bridge also painted; a quick job just so that I can get it onto the table for a game this weekend.

FierceKitty

Warriors with momoyactli "giant fin" banners almost done, then on to the second Cuameh Eagle Knights.

Steve J

Based up a Battalion of US Airborne this lunchtime that had lain in the attic for quite a few years :-[. Another one planned for tomorrow lunchtime :)

Steve J

2nd Battalion based up. Assault Engineers later in the week, or that's the plan.

FierceKitty

2nd Eagle Knights coming along nicely.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Womble67

I spent last night printing off maps

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

307 100 years war 6mm figures finished.
Photos later...  @-) :-B