A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Emergency painting done. 8 extra cavalry for Panceri finished, will post photos when the scatter dries.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Spanish pikes and crossbows finished, bases milliputted, just waiting for it to set before painting.
Next!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Aforementioned bases painted and inked, 22 15mm cavalry base coated and inked.

22, not sure how he got 22, it's not the usual multiple of 4 that you get in a pack... Also, if they are 3 to base, that doesn't work either...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Cavalry nearly done, infantry bases highlighted, sealed and flocked, flags added to pikes.

7.08 miles walked in 3 hours too.  8)

Steve J

Some odd scenic items done yesterday as I felt in the mood to do them.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

199 figures removed from bases and then put onto new bases for a friend today.
Will texture and sand/pva next.
Hugs all.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

22 15mm Spanish knights finished, now onto basing them.

paulr

Quote from: mad lemmey on 15 September 2018, 02:17:25 PM
199 figures removed from bases and then put onto new bases for a friend today.
Will texture and sand/pva next.
Hugs all.
The wargaming equivalent of "A good friend will help you move, but a true friend will help you move a body" >:<
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Tzitzimitleh are nearly done; 2nd apprentice warriors awaiting the coming of the great paintbrush.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: paulr on 16 September 2018, 12:22:43 AM

The wargaming equivalent of "A good friend will help you move, but a true friend will help you move a body" >:<
Yup

Duke Speedy of Leighton

7 bases of Renaissance Spanish cavalry assembled and milliputted, 66 bases of dark aged foot milliputted so they can be 'marsh effect' based too.
Spare milliputt used to assemble 7 bases of Olmec allies for the Tlexcalans... 3 more to do.
2 28mm building banners an old friend made for Gangs Of Rome terrain, used, flags rescaled (from 8" long to 1.1cm), printed, crossbarred and attached to my Sassanid Persian catafracts, then parts and bars painted. They might just feature 'My Little Ponies'...

Steve J

Some new river sections started over the weekend, with banks all painted and ready for flock. Before that I will paint the 'water' and then give it 4 - 5 coats of lacquer, spread over next week.

FierceKitty

This evening I attempted to undercoat the third apprentice warriors, the first eagle warriors, and the first tecquihuahqueh, who defy translation as far as I can see but had taken five captives each; spray ran out before half time. There goes my weekend of rushing three new regiments through basic training.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

32 olomi base coated and inked for Pete last night, not much else done due to Strictly and Killing Eve!

Steve J

A lot of scratch built terrain making yesterday and base painting today. Drybrushed highlights later on tonight if base coat dry enough.