A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Two Timecast Chieftain tanks and 4 FV432s painted tonight, plus a stand of Soviet Motor Rifle Recon Infantry command (they got missed).
Bases sanded and pva'd too, a rather satisfying night all-in-all.
Mini project two starting soon.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases inked 25mm Gladiator base coated and inked
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Camo applied to some German tanks, then wash applied to these and some British armoured cars.

FierceKitty

Currently at work on three units of peltasts, the archers, and the noble cavalry. This army can't be rushed; intricate designs on cloaks and tunics, some fancy shields, and they're not in uniform. Patience, Hay-Whitton; you can't start the Mexicans until July anyway.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

paulr

Does this have any connection to you FK?
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

24 March 2018, 03:10:25 AM #620 Last Edit: 24 March 2018, 03:17:54 AM by FierceKitty
It does. But the dam' project was abandoned after a few months; never got a penny for what I'd written. I suspect they then published it elsewhere.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Flock, scatter and tufts applied to mini project 1, photos later.
Mini project 2 underway (result 1 posted here). http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,17196.0.html
Ready for voter project next! 8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Three sets of 28mm for Frostgrave, Gangs of Rome and Funky Skulls New York gang game nearly done.
Looks like some North American native warriors for French Indian Wars next then.  :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Gangs of Rome done, Frostgrave just need basing.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

A unit of woodland Indians assembled for Black Powder Freeman's Farm scenario, and one assembled for FoGR/MeGRenaissance/whatever else it becomes...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sand & pva applied to some bases, and leopard spots applied to a 70s gangster

Duke Speedy of Leighton

FierceKitty

Three units of peltasts, the foot archers, and the heavy cavalry done. Thracian army about half ready.

Steve J

No time nor energy to paint at present, but managed to make some new fields that are more appropriate to my 10mm armies.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Native Americans finished apart from basing.
Took me three hours to assemble 12 chariots last night, of which two hours and 58 minutes must have been spent removing wheels from my fingers! Maybe a chariot period army was NOT a good idea!