A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Quote from: Techno on 13 March 2018, 04:40:53 PM
Beef in peppercorn sauce, new potatoes and peas for me.  :D

Cheers - Phil (Sorry.....I'm high on pks.....Been playing tree surgeons with the chainsaw and a handsaw, this afto'....I DO NOT like using the chainsaw when I'm up a ladder.....My back is killing me.)
Quote from: fred. on 13 March 2018, 04:48:08 PM
I got to the end of that and was pleased to find out it was only your back you were needing the pain killers for  :o  :'(

Seconded :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

When we use the chainsaw 'on the ground'.....Using a metal 'X frame' to support the logs, we follow just about every safety 'rule' that's going.

Today....I was SO aware we were breaking almost every rule in the book !...Hated it !!

Cheers - Phil

Westmarcher

Quote from: fred. on 13 March 2018, 04:48:08 PM
I got to the end of that and was pleased to find out it was only your back you were needing the pain killers for  :o  :'(

;D ;D ;D

Take it easy, Phil.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

toxicpixie

I have to say my eyebrows went up in alarm when I started reading that :D

Hope you get a restful day tomorrow, Phil!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Steve J

Pz IV's finally finished. Basecoated some British armoured cars after that.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

I've added some 'hardtops' to couple of Daimler Dingo scout cars, to make them stand out from my other ones. The plan is to use them for FAO's and FAC's in BKCII.

FierceKitty

Agamemnon arrived in the post today; may have a bronze age Greek force by Sunday.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

FierceKitty

Yep. We'll be raiding up the Nile tomorrow afternoon.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Seven Gangs of Rome figures built last night
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Doing a handful of Lusitanian allies for my Iberian army, prior to getting into the rather daunting business of painting the Thracian army.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Platoon of Falklands British Infantry done apart from basing. They will be a mechanised platoon, riding Timecast FV432s. Promised myself not to do any more DPM camouflage in 10mm, oh well!  8-} :-B

FierceKitty

And mass production of peltasts is under way.

Womble67

Undercoated to battalions of Germans and painted their  jackets

Undercoated and base coated 11 German vehicles

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Basecoated some tanks and armoured cars for my Goodwood mini-campaign. One of them is the new Tiger II and it is an absolute beast!