A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sassanids just need mistakes sorting, and then 9/13 are good to go (unbased) for a trial game on Thursday!
Yes, that is 184 figures, since Saturday!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

21 February 2018, 11:41:41 AM #572 Last Edit: 21 February 2018, 12:12:45 PM by FierceKitty
Surged forward in painting the Arabs today, since my computer was in the repair shop. Hatrene cataphract camelry and some Hebrew horse archers are all that remain until I can get my hands on some TB camelry (Ismaelites, they're going to be).

Couldn't resist doing up the Israelite allies a bit; they include a David with a sling (still intend to print a harp and put it on the base beside him too) and a luridly-dressed Joseph. The Ark of the Covenant will be in the baggage train too.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

......And all the final Korean War chappies are all in the post !! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Should be with 'Sir' tomorrow.  :)

I'm going to have to ask him about the list of 'stuff' that's next on my list.....I've lost some of that particular list for the second time ! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Cheers - Phil

paulr

Quote from: mad lemmey on 21 February 2018, 08:00:29 AM
Sassanids just need mistakes sorting, and then 9/13 are good to go (unbased) for a trial game on Thursday!
Yes, that is 184 figures, since Saturday!
:o :o :o #:-S
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Quote from: Techno on 21 February 2018, 12:05:19 PM
......And all the final Korean War chappies are all in the post !! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Should be with 'Sir' tomorrow.  :)

Huzzah

Quote from: Techno on 21 February 2018, 12:05:19 PM
I'm going to have to ask him about the list of 'stuff' that's next on my list.....I've lost some of that particular list for the second time ! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

;D ;D ;D

Techno

It's not funny.....It's embarrassing  X_X  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just CANNOT keep track of 'mails in gmail......(I obviously delete ones that I shouldn't....and the 'chains' just go all over the place.  >:()

I liked the old 'freeserve/orange/EE' wossname, I used to have.....I could organize things properly, with that....and I barely ever lost anything. =)

Cheers - Mr Technophobe. ;)

Steve J

After a hiatus on my Ancients project, I was spurred into some action by my recent TtS game. So this afternoon I carried on with some Magister Militum (heresy I know) Indian elephants  in terms of assembly (they are tricky buggers). This evening I looked at both armies in light of my game, so will add in some more command units as well as some cavalry. Next week it will be onto the chariots, which look a bit tricky from first glance.

FierceKitty

I think MM's jumboes are possibly their best figures. Don't give up.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

21 February 2018, 11:38:31 PM #579 Last Edit: 21 February 2018, 11:41:13 PM by mad lemmey
Decided that I'm calling this batch of Sassanids  done apart from basing.
120 Infantry, 60 cavalry, 4 generals (and 33 sheep for another army).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

9 missing spearmen painted in 3 hours tonight...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

paulr

At this rate they should be ready for Thursday :!! :!!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

5 bases x 15mm generals started as a commission for an Anglo-Finnish friend.
Platoon of Falklands Brits started as 'normal' soldiers (not red or green berets) for Sabresquadron, plus two Chieftain tanks and 4 F432s from Timecast.