A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hastatii, Italian types and elephants done. Shield patterns, bronze highlights, flesh highlights, plumes, weapory - all done tonight  @-) Just need the sorting out stage before varnish and basing, oh, and weapon handles on sheathed swords!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Last two figures for my Republicans arrived tonight. With the 78 skirmishers that I need to do...
7 days until I need them...
Argh!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

ErHo

Thats at least 10 minis a night, stop postin and get ta paintin!
"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer

FierceKitty

Basing fences for ACW. Dull, but it's got to be done.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Pleasing progress tonight, many highlights and flesh tones done. Metal work and woodwork to do, but basically 😎

Steve J

Inspired by my latest AVBCW game, I basecoated and washed some Vickers MkII & MkIIIs last night. Hopefully drybrushing tonight to finish them.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sand and PVA evening last night, 33 bases done

Duke Speedy of Leighton

MidRepublican/Polybian Roman army finished, ready for tomorrow night.  8)

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Some Leven Miniatures buildings finished earlier in the week. Planned tank painting stalled due to run up to Xmas. Managed to flock some bases tonight though.

Steve J

Flitting between projects in true wargames butterfly mode at present, so tonight saw me return to some another unit for Dragon Rampant.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Too cold for spraying the last week, but finally got a batch of Hitties undercoated today.
Meanwhile, Carthaginian fleet bases and ships base coated and inked!  8)

Steve J

Dragon Rampant unit block colours done and wash applied.

Steve J

Highlighting on the Dragon Rampant unit completed. Might make the blue a bit brighter, but will wait until tomorrow to decide. Lacquering and flocking to follow. Also primed some 28mm figures I 'rediscovered' in the attic, again for use with Dragon Rampant.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

135 Infantry, 9 chariots, 18 crew and 18 horses base coated and inked for my friend's Hittie forces.

Shame non are Pendraken :(