A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Re-basing some 'Great Game' miniatures for use with BP and BBB, as my original basing on coins went all furry and started rusting in places :(. At least I can now prove to SWMBO that my stuff cannot be stored in the attic :D.

FierceKitty

Asavadan Persian knights nearly done. Slingers undercoated, but no more; it'll be a few days yet. I think I'll have a go at scratch-building a simple Mexican pyramid after that (to tide me over until I can get some of those alluring Dacian falxmen to turn into extra Thracians).
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Cleaned up and stuck 124 MM Hitties to sticks tonight.
Nice to be back in 10mm land tbh.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Train of thought briefly derailed by the image of 124mm Hittites ... then realised what you meant.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Slingers and flingers half done; could probably get them done in time for action tomorrow afternoon, but let's face it, I'm a zombie after my first week back at work; sleep may be more urgent. And I haven't even had a chance to play as Aetius against the Huns yet. Moderation, Kitty, discipline, patience....

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hittites base coated and ink washed, bases puddled on next batch of 15mm for Ray.

Steve J

Added camo schemes and a wash to a load of Sd.Kfz 250 variants for use with BKCII.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hittites dry brushed and flesh base coated and inked.

FierceKitty

Persians complete. My recruiting drive can now lie fallow for a season.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Two PTBs base coated and inked. 9 Later Imperial Roman bowmen done, about 25 bases for a friend inked. Nine bases of Saxons dug out from my 15mm collection and reassembled to be repainted for a friend too.

All this while I'm waiting for my next order to arrive!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

120 infantry cleaned and assembled last night.
Back in the world of 10mm at last!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Techno

Oh Pants !!

I posted in the original Tale of Four Gamers yesterday.

I thought it was bit odd that no-one had posted there for ages.

Cheers - A Muppet ! :-[

Duke Speedy of Leighton