Good to hear the hand is on the mend :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Yay!

Oh and sand and pva on bases...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases inked, flags applied, edges of flags painted, realised 60% of flags were the wrong way up, flags removed, flags reapplied!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Quote from: Steve J on 20 July 2018, 11:08:56 AM
Cut hand now just about usable, so added some grit to my 'Great Game' forces for use with TMWWBK rules. As the weather is so warm, I might even be able to have a go at some basecoats tonight :)

Don't go too mad Steve......Just in case.

But that's good progress...Very pleased for you !!

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Soviet tanks magnetized...
Must have forgotten to do that.
British moderns now split into two boxes (one of mechanized, one of marines) magnetized some big tanks too!
Must be the holidays. 

Steve J

Thanks Phil. Certainly taking it easy as I keeping knocking the scab, which is painful and bloody annoying!

paulr

Quote from: Techno on 21 July 2018, 10:18:38 AM
Don't go too mad Steve......Just in case.

But that's good progress...Very pleased for you !!

Cheers - Phil

Sounds like the voice of experience ;) ;D ;D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases painted, highlighted and sealed. Some pre20th Century foot highlighted and fleshed...

Techno

Quote from: paulr on 21 July 2018, 11:11:00 PM
Sounds like the voice of experience ;) ;D ;D

At least I've got a lot of plasters.....Haven't I, Mark ? !  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Next unit for painting competition finished, sand and pva applied (there's only 12 of them, so not a buggy really)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

And 8 figures assembled for next but three entry...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

10mm DPM, why do I do this to myself!  :o

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Commission renaissance batch of about 150 figures almost finished the highlighting stage, then, just flesh, leatherwork, woodwork and heraldry, followed by banners to do. And I thought I was nearly done...
One competition entry finished, next two competition entries up to the basing, sand and pva stage too.

Steve J

Weather cool enough to paint and hand ok to hold the painting stick today :). So seizing the opportunity, I base coated a Char St Chamand in a funky camo scheme and gave it a Devlin Mud wash, ready for drybrushing tomorrow. In the process I 'found' some tanks I had painted earlier this year but had completely forgotten about  :-[!!!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Forgotten tanks! Best type...
Kind of girlzundpanzer vibe...