A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'm painting a mixture at the moment, but Frisian do look good!  ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

12 Trojan chariots and crew nearly done for the Sea Peoples Commission
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

New Midianites painted and based; starting work on the Nabateans and Amalekites.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Chariots done, just need to weather them, however I'm now 150 miles from my paints (and enjoying a fine Rioja at my Dad's!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

180+ Sassanid Persians base coated last night. No way will they be ready for my game on Thor's Day!

FierceKitty

Halfway through a skirmisher force of Bedouin camelry.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Got them inked this morning, then a stressful afternoon of school planning done!

Westmarcher

Have now made the conversion to 10mm scale buildings having completed 5 Total Battle miniatures "Big Battalions" buildings and a lovely Pendraken stone house from the 19th Century America range. However, don't get your hopes up yet, Ithoriel, I may well use some of them for 15mm games!  :P

[p.s. My 6mm buildings are now up for sale and, as I no longer have any 6mm figures, will probably go for a song. 5 buildings and a stone bridge. PM me if interested and I will send you photos.]
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

FierceKitty

Amelekite camelry under the brush; then it'll be time for a few Hebrew allies. Sadly, this army can't be finished until the TB line is back in production; I'll want a couple of dozen of their Arab camelry as Ishmaelites to round off the force.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Surprised myself with the progress I made last night, they won't be based, but my Sassanids might be ready for their thrashing on Thor's Day!

Techno

Apart from a single hand on just one of the 'Winter' Chinese, Korean War figures.....I'VE FINISHED all the Korean War chappies. <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
Piccies sent to James & Leon.....And I know James likes them, already !!  :)

Going to pop straight down down to the village and get a second wee box*, so I can pack them all up, and send of to that nice Mr Leon.....Hopefully tomorrow. (Mind you...I have got to pick around 100 figures off corks...So that's going to take a while !!)

If the former on the missing hand has set, by the time I get back.....I'll finish that off when I get back to Techno Towers.

Cheers - Phil.

*....I'm not sending this number up in a single box, as they wouldn't be fully insured.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

d_Guy

Congrats, Phil - take the rest of the day off.  :D
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!