A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmcv

Quote from: FierceKitty on 13 May 2020, 11:21:31 AM
And thus....

I knew some reference was coming... but the hidden dragon made me chuckle

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just shields to finish, then tidying up and basing.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Shields done, facial errors corrected, final mistakes to be sorted in the morning.

FierceKitty

British Fleet painted, barring HMS Tiger, which I haven't ordered yet but have decided I want, since British battlecruisers are always fun for the German fleet. I haven't gone for the whole Jutland caboodle - I've got everything for Trafalgar, which satisfies my megalomania - but even so, the speed at which modern ships paint up is a real contrast.

Funny you should mention ships; I've been wondering when we'd get to see Ithoriel's dinky 1:4800 lot.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

Quote from: FierceKitty on 15 May 2020, 05:16:10 AM
Funny you should mention ships; I've been wondering when we'd get to see Ithoriel's dinky 1:4800 lot.

Currently in the doldrums due to current efforts to get some 20mm sci-fi figures painted, the immanent arrival of additional content for Elder Scrolls Online and a complete failure to find a way to base them that I'm happy with. :(
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Dacians done, varnished and assembled onto bases.
Need at least two packs more.  8)

FierceKitty

High Seas Fleet has decks painted.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Admirals don't do that! And ship's cats don't either.

FierceKitty

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bases painted, highlighted and sealed

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Rebel Minis Kobald cavalry assembled, they only arrived this week, so not even entered the backlog.
Finally built Prussian IX Corps corps artillery and commanders, so that's three more units out the backlog too.

Might risk the queue at Wilkinson's to but primer this afternoon. 8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

No primer, so good old fashioned white paint, base coats and inks on, plus a unit of 1864 Prussian Cuirassiers started.