A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno on 13 May 2020, 06:56:06 AM
Half finished master dropped down the back of a radiator last night.....and the cork (on which said master is sitting) got wedged between the wall and the radiator. X_X

First time ever, one of the little men has done that !! (I should have taken the figures off the radiator before I drew the curtains.)

PANTS !!  >:(.....Really awkward to get at !

I rather wish I had fishing as a hobby, then I could dangle a hook down the back of the radiator until I snagged the little sod.
I'll figure out something. =) =) =)

Cheers - Angry of Wales.

Take the radiator off the wall (better not you'd forget to drain the system  ;) )
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Not a chance, Ian !  ;D ;D

I don't play with radiators.....But I did manage to retrieve the wee sod.

A thin , bit sturdy, flexible 'spring' loosened the cork.....Then the MIL's old 'helping to pick things up, without bending down' grabby type wossname and ...HUZZAH !! :-bd

Cheers - Phil.

FierceKitty

People who enjoy movies may remember the toothsome Miss Yueh in this one. The rope-pull catapult is known as a Crouching Tiger.

FierceKitty

And thus....

Techno

Well....They look damn fine to me, Alexander !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil :)

Even using dem Lee will still beat you !

FierceKitty

Westmarcher

Quote from: Techno on 13 May 2020, 10:31:18 AM
.....Then the MIL's old 'helping to pick things up, without bending down' grabby type wossname and ...HUZZAH !! :-bd

I read that out to Mrs Westie and she knew exactly what you were talking about.  ;D
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Techno

;D ;D ;D ;D

I've no idea what they're really called, Davy......But I HAVE seen them used by 'council folk' picking up 'litter' from the sides of the roads...The MIL probably ordered it from 'Coopers' a lifetime ago.

They're also useful for putting 'snap traps' in hard to get areas in the barns.....without getting my fingers broken.

Cheers - Phil ;)

They sell em in Poundland as "Grabbers"

Ithoriel

When dealing with the NHS on behalf of my brother, who had cerebral palsy, they were known as "grabbers" or "reachers" depending on the exact style.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Dacians drybrush highlighted, flesh paint applied and washed.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner