A Tale of Four Gamers - the Sequel

Started by Steve J, 23 November 2016, 10:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

The Viking camp is ready for use, though I still want to add a gracenotes (a watchtower, a longhouse, a watchdog, a few armed guards, a logpile, and a kitty on the foredeck).
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

AWI Line infantry unit base colours applied. Wash, details and highlights tomorrow.

Big Insect

4 bases of 8 28mm Wargames Foundry Assyrian Heavy Spearmen and their accompanying Archer support, based and ready to compete at the Virtus competition in Cardiff next weekend.
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Steve J

AWI line infantry finished this afternoon.

FierceKitty

3rd Bondi warriors should be based by this time tomorrow.

Techno

I've been struggling with the very last bit of 'an animal'.

I wanted it snarling.

Attempt 1).....Didn't get it symmetrical.....Looked wrong.
Attempt 2).....Looked like it was grinning like a mad thing.
Attempt 3).....Appeared to be suffering from terminal 'wind'

Attempt 4 tomorrow.  ;)

Cheers - Phil :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just you wait until you see what's nearly finished...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

You're going to jump from 19.995 to something way in excess of 20,000, then ?

Cheers - Phil :-w :!! :!! ;)

FierceKitty

Steve J

2 units of cavalry and an artillery unit had their bases done and a drybrush to show detail, ready for some batch painting in advance of a final campaign game on Wednesday. Nice to have a deadline... :-SS :!!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Dry brushing if 10s and 15s while waiting for my mother to appear today.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

01 December 2019, 12:23:42 AM #1256 Last Edit: 01 December 2019, 12:25:54 AM by FierceKitty
The second huscarls will get their bases painted this morning, and the 5th bondi warband are awaiting the first tickle of the brush.

FierceKitty

And the last Bondi warband is coming along at acceptable speed.

Steve J

One cavalry unit painted and washed, ready for highlights and lacquer this evening.

Steve J