Database error.

Started by Techno, 22 November 2016, 04:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Well, still no joy on the Batreps front :(. Any idea when this might be fixed or what this issue is?

Leon

Not sure on that one as I'm able to post new threads in there without any problems?  Can you start new threads in other boards?  If so, try posting up your batrep thread and I'll move it over to the BatReps board.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Just tried setting up a new topic on another board and exactly the same error message :'(. Maybe the server is fed up with my AAR reports ;)

d_Guy

Just Tried to start a new thread in "painting diaries" - got the "hacked" error (which Matt has already explained as Generic).
Since y'all are working on it figured you would want to know.
I had links and pictures - going to retry opening a new thread with minimal content.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

d_Guy

Tried again with minimal content - no joy! Change in user permissions issue? A previous legal character is now illegal?
Hang in Matt - you'll beat it into submission!  :)

Steve J

Glad it's not only me that's affected Guy :D. I too tried changing the title, no images or links etc, all to no avail.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just tried to add to Fred's painting diary, error message!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

it seems you have to use a new subject line each time!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno

"Hacking attempt" for me, trying to post in Fred's painting diary, this morning !  =)

Cheers - Phil

Leon

The fix didn't get completed yesterday so we should have it all done tonight. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

d_Guy

Just tried to start a thread in "Painting Dairies" still NOP. FWIW it previews without issue.

Prehapes some sort of Quality Control has been installed to filter post content?  :P

Steve J

Have just started a new topic in the Batreps section, so fingers crossed, that issue has been solved :)

d_Guy

Interesting Steve.
Just tried again (painting diaries) - same error

Leon

Quote from: d_Guy on 06 December 2016, 01:43:35 PM
Interesting Steve.
Just tried again (painting diaries) - same error

I don't know if it works with issues like this, but have you tried an F5 refresh to clear the cache?  Try that on the forum homepage and then try posting a new thread somewhere?

d_Guy

OK - in the end things worked.  This is all done from my iPad - blew all the he caches away (that's the only option I know of) - rebooted - Safari would still not post. But - switched to Firefox - buda - bing - It worked!
Of course I got happy fingers - was correcting the thread title when I posted it!
So d_guy's Cavalcade of Whimsey is now the cryptic "D_guy,S" - what ever - headspace error on my part.  :)