Database error.

Started by Techno, 22 November 2016, 04:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Tried to post a one line reply to DFlynSqrl about his dwarves and got an error message saying to try again and report if it failed a second time but when I tried to repost I was told I'd already posted the message. Checked but no post from me listed so tried again. Eventually quoted DFlynSqrl and added my comment and it worked no problem. So if there are fifty million responses in the thread, all from me then .... Oops! Sorry! :(
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

DFlynSqrl

Quote from: Ithoriel on 02 December 2016, 12:46:28 AM
Tried to post a one line reply to DFlynSqrl about his dwarves and got an error message saying to try again and report if it failed a second time but when I tried to repost I was told I'd already posted the message. Checked but no post from me listed so tried again. Eventually quoted DFlynSqrl and added my comment and it worked no problem. So if there are fifty million responses in the thread, all from me then .... Oops! Sorry! :(

I had the same issue.  I changed the "Subject:" to something completely different and it let me post finally.

Steve J

Still no joy this morning in allowing me to post a New Topic in the Batreps section :'( :'( :'(. Exactly the same error message as before.

Techno

I'm having a problem posting in DFlynSqrl's Warband thread......"Hacking attempt !"

Cheers - Phil

Luddite

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Still getting a Database Error message when trying start a new topic in Batreps :-/

paulr

Quote from: Techno on 02 December 2016, 09:55:49 AM
I'm having a problem posting in DFlynSqrl's Warband thread......"Hacking attempt !"

Cheers - Phil

Me four
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

DFlynSqrl

Quote from: Techno on 02 December 2016, 09:55:49 AM
....."Hacking attempt !"

First couple of times I got that message I thought the computer was just being critical of my painting skills.   ;)

Womble67

Quote from: Ithoriel on 02 December 2016, 12:46:28 AM

Me too

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Megamatman

Hi, I've found the root cause of the problem and will be implementing the fix later today - apologies for the delay, it was quite a tricky problem to trace. Matt
Megamatman

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

Whoo!

I was getting withdrawal symptoms !
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Steve J

Steve J

Still getting the same error message when I try to post a new Batrep :'(