More ECW releases!

Started by Leon, 16 November 2016, 10:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

16 November 2016, 10:18:17 PM Last Edit: 16 November 2016, 10:19:52 PM by Leon
We've got a little trio of ECW releases for everyone this month, adding some more useful little items to this range.  First up, we've got a replacement General for our EC13 code, as the old chap had seen one too many battles and was looking a bit worse for wear.  He'll be suitably retired to a crumbling castle in Northumberland...  Next we've added a couple of labourer types with their barrow, ready to build some gabions.  These are now occupying the previously discontinued EC22 code (which used to be cavalry command for those interested!)  And finally we've got a group of civilians to add some flair to your ECW towns/villages!

English Civil War - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Renaissance-c12/English-Civil-War-sc48/
EC13   Mounted General , type 1   £0.50
EC22   Labourers/pioneers (5 sets)   £2.50
EC42   Civilians (4 sets)   £4.95

And the pics:

EC13 - Mounted General:

EC22 - Labourers:

EC42 - Civilians:

We hope you like them!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

Cool. Been waiting for these.

Though, I'm not entirely sure what I will do with 4 couples sat on a bench??
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: fred. on 16 November 2016, 10:48:56 PM

Arrange them around a table playing double-handed whist?  ;D ;D ;D. Maybe a ready made made congregation for the four!!! preachers  ;D ;D

Yes might be difficult to use all of them. Might have been better as 1 x set like the Dark Age set.

O Dinas Powys

Cool. Been waiting for these.

Objective markers for "Hunt the Fornicators" – an instructional family board/skirmish game where Puritan Preachers move around a village rooting out frivolity, joy and sin!
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

PB

d_Guy

Excellent!

May try to pry the couples off the benches and stick them on carts and wagons. Success will depend on how much I leave behind (no pun intended). Like the Dark Age civilians also. Ditto tthe suggestion of packaging the ECW civilians the same way (single sets).
Sleep with clean hands ...

Techno

FierceKitty

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 16 November 2016, 11:45:26 PM
Objective markers for "Hunt the Fornicators" – an instructional family board/skirmish game where Puritan Preachers move around a village rooting out frivolity, joy and sin!

Could have potential, that.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Great additions that will be ordered soon.

Leman

I should be able to make use of some of those too.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Zippee

Perfect timing!

I've finished all 24 EPM battalia, 4 commanded shot, 4 dragoons, 2 forlorn hopes, 2 militia warbands, 8 pieces or ordnance, multiple generals and heaps of casualties.

And I've nearly finished the horse: 8 GA cavaliers, 6 TR Cavaliers, 2 TR Cuirassiers, 4 TR Ironsides all done just 8 Reiters and 2 Massed Reiters to go

But the camps are only half assembled, wagons, tumbrels, gabions, skivers, flunkies and such all done but some labourers and civilians will add the finishing touches

Leon

Quote from: d_Guy on 17 November 2016, 02:56:25 AM
May try to pry the couples off the benches and stick them on carts and wagons.

The couple are cast separate to the bench, so no need to be prying anything off!  They'll work fine for adding to carts and wagons and such.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leman

I'd sit them outside a pub and give him a clay pipe - he doesn't want to in convenience other drinkers. He's obviously not a puritan.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

DFlynSqrl