New Hedges now available!

Started by Leon, 04 July 2016, 11:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Has there been a remake of 'Please Sir'?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Wulf

Saw some of these in use on Saturday, very nice. I'll be investing in... a few... soon. Was hoping to order along with the Tigger 2 & some T-35s, but they'll have to wait I guess...

Ithoriel

Saw the tigger twos on Saturday and was sorely tempted - even though my 10mm WW2 stuff is all Kursk era. Very imposing beasts! Resisted the temptation ... then bought a pair of KV-2s ... doh!!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Wulf

I may succumb to ...a couple... of tanks, just to add some ballast to the package...

Wulf

Quote from: Ithoriel on 17 October 2016, 01:01:48 PM
Saw the tigger twos on Saturday and was sorely tempted
Hang on - they were available on Saturday? Are they in production? No T-35, were there?

Ithoriel

No T35's afaik but yes a pack or two of Tiger IIs.

Talk of the KV-5, Maus and Ratte too.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: Wulf on 17 October 2016, 04:11:27 PM
Hang on - they were available on Saturday? Are they in production? No T-35, were there?

I'll have to check with Dave on that, as they've not been moulded as far as I knew.  The old models are still on the stand though.  I'll find out...  :-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Wulf

That would be handy, I have a substantial order ready to send I could tuck in a Tiger II...

Wulf

I'm so glad these walls & hedges are in resin... in metal this box would weigh a stone...

Lovely crisp clean castings though. I'd seen the hedges - they were in use by a couple of guys playing Johnny Reb the last couple of meetings of the club I go to - but the walls are lovely too. I think I'll add a bit of flock to the hedges to make them look more... organic.