Finally.....

Started by Fenton, 05 November 2016, 10:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

After 111 years Ireland have finally beaten The All Black's 40-29
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Nosher

:)

The real sport of men. Congratulations to the men of the emerald isle.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Westmarcher

Quote from: Fenton on 05 November 2016, 10:17:23 PM

... damn .... I missed it.

Does this mean I have to wait until 2127 for the next time? Now, if that was guaranteed (that I will still be around by then), just think of the armies I can plan to paint in the meantime ....  8->

(brilliant result btw)

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Techno

Quote from: Fenton on 05 November 2016, 10:17:23 PM

Hell of a result !

Well done them !  =D> =D> =D>

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

pierre the shy

Quote from: Techno on 06 November 2016, 07:23:20 AM
Hell of a result !

Well done them !  =D> =D> =D>

Cheers - Phil

Yes, well done Ireland ending the All Blacks long unbeaten run  =D> =D>

You might have not seen it Westmarcher as they were actually playing at Soldier Field in Chicago USA, just to confuse things.

Must be a good place for ending 100+ year old sporting records - The Chicago Cubs just won their first Major League Baseball series in 108 years too.

This should help make the British and Irish Lions tour to NZ in 2017 an interesting series.

Now just need Spurs to win the Premier League title.....anything is possible  ;)    
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

If you count Leicester, there's your three!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Westmarcher

And if you count Andy Murray - GB's and Scotland's first world No.1 tennis star - that's four!

<:-P
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.