New Nap French Cavalry & Artillery released!

Started by Leon, 29 October 2016, 06:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

29 October 2016, 06:20:40 PM Last Edit: 29 October 2016, 06:32:56 PM by Leon
We've had these at Pendrake HQ for a while now so it's nice to finally get them released!  We've got two new cavalry types, technically taking us outside of the '1809' label, but useful for those working on later war armies.  And then we've got both the 12pdr and 7" Howitzer guns with their crews.

Napoleonic
French - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Napoleonic-c14/1809-French-sc216/
NPF40   Chevau-Leger Lancers (1810+)   £4.95
NPF41   Carabiniers (1811+)   £4.95
NPF42   12pdr with line crew (3)    £4.95
NPF43   7" Howitzer with line crew (3)    £4.95
NPF44   7" Howitzer with horse crew (3)    £4.95

NPF40 - Chevau-Leger Lancers (1810+)

NPF41 - Carabiniers (1811+)

NPF42 - 12pdr with line crew

NPF43 - 7" Howitzer with line crew

NPF44 - 7" Howitzer with horse crew

We've got some more cavalry types in the sculpting drawer ready to get into moulds soon, so we'll crack on with those soon.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Rob

Brilliant, I've been waiting for the Carabiniers for a long while, this will prompt me to get some cuirrasieurs too so I can get a full division.  :)

I have the chassuers a cheval and just need the lancers to make up Pire's light cavalry division at Waterloo. Can we have a second rank sabre + carbine figure for the light horse lancers please, please, please?

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=383061
http://wargamesillustrated.net/napoleonic-french-line-lancers

Thanks, Rob  :) :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Dammit! Dammit! And thrice Dammit!

Just got me head pointing at Korea and now this happens!

I MUST have some of those Carabiniers.  :x

Lovely sculpts.

(Poor artilleryman is saying "then there was this whacking great cart thing with a massive cannon coming straight at me ... I don't think even the 12pdr will be any use against it!)
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Zippee

Hurrah,
we've been waiting patiently (or not) for these [well not the carabiniers, got proper ones of those already, don't need the silly copper hats, real carabiniers wear bearskins]  :D

Have to wait a week or two before I have the Paypal readies to order though sadly, more waiting  :o

old smokie

Nosher

Lovely  :) lovely  :D and lovely  <:-P

I'll be heading back to Nappies in the new year so these will fill gaps nicely.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson