Napoleonic French Photos!

Started by Leon, 22 October 2016, 11:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Quote from: pierre the shy on 23 October 2016, 10:50:50 PM
FWIW Link works OK for me both via link at top of forum page and by putting in http://www.pendraken.co.uk/

I'll be putting some business your way shortly with a further order  :)

I'm sure just as the shoes took a walk that the goose will be cooked  ;)

If Pendraken do a goose figure I could do with one for a Crusader general element
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 23 October 2016, 04:02:17 PM
Yep, again...  >:(  Matt's working on it, but we just can't seem to catch a break with these server companies.

X_X >:( >:( >:(

Not again.  =)

At least it can be accessed through the forum.

Cheers - Phil

kev1964

It's been working fine for me with the direct search, well it was yesterday and today.

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

cameronian

Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

skywalker

Zippee

Nope Google search engine still deposits it to a Canada Goose outlet

kev1964

Still ok from Hungary, i must have direct access to the Dark Lord  ;D. Unusual as my internet's normally pants in the day.

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Everything should be back up and running now, if folks can have a check (and F5 if necessary) and give me a shout if there's any problems.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

It works! but when I searched through Google, it says "this site may be hacked".

Good work chaps.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mollinary

Safari doesn't seem to be having any problems getting through.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 24 October 2016, 07:29:51 PM
It works! but when I searched through Google, it says "this site may be hacked".

The label will be there for a little longer unfortunately, as we have to wait for Google to fix that bit.  They're usually quite quick, but it can be a few days before they get around to it.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Rob

Back to photographs.

I don't know if this is right but I assumed the 1812 ranges were to be discontinued. If so it is a shame because the figures I've sampled from those ranges are excellent. I am expanding into Russians and their Dragoons and Cuirassiers are very good. It would be a good idea IMHO to get photos of these on the website to show the quality.

Cheers, Rob  :) :)

Rob

As an additional point, if the 1812 ranges are not to be deleted, is there a possibility of adding to them? E.g. Cossacks for the Russians and perhaps some foot poses that match the 1809/1815 poses?

Cheers Rob  :) :)

Leon

There's no plan to discontinue them, but I'm not sure we'll have any additions to those ranges in the near future.  We're wanting to concentrate on the regular European ranges for the time being, with the 1812-15 period getting the immediate attention and then hopefully shifting to some Peninsular stuff.

Zippee

Noooooo!

We needs 1809 German States (Hesse, Saxony, Wurttemburg at least) before opening a second front!

plus 1809 Russians of course  :D