Napoleonic French Photos!

Started by Leon, 22 October 2016, 11:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

kev1964 has been painting all of our Napoleonic ranges for us recently, so here's the next batch.  Next to be sent over to Kev will be the new Prussians as well as some of our SYW ranges as well.

Kev's work has been seen on the Forum a few times, but head over to his Flickr page to see more: https://imageshack.us/user/kev1964

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

Absolutely fantastic

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Quote from: Womble67 on 23 October 2016, 12:01:46 AM
Absolutely fantastic.

Indeed, with practice they might even become absolutely realistic.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Great work, Kev !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

fred.

Cracking stuff.

And makes me glad I don't do Napoleonics - so many different uniforms and troops
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Steve J

Wow, great stuff as always. Kev has been a busy boy! Perfect timing as well as a Nappies project beckons once I receive a book in a few weeks or so...

Zippee

Magnificent again

and a real boost to the website - although for some reason the website is now an outlet for Canada Goose, I think it's been hacked! It's fine if you link from the forum, not so much if you link from a google search.

Leon

Quote from: Zippee on 23 October 2016, 12:42:40 PM
and a real boost to the website - although for some reason the website is now an outlet for Canada Goose, I think it's been hacked!

Yep, again...  >:(  Matt's working on it, but we just can't seem to catch a break with these server companies.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

Aw FFS!

I always go through a cached link so didn't notice.

Hope Matt can get it squared away quickly.  :(

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

I hope it gets sorted sharpish, must be  >:( ~X( >:( ~X( for you guys, to say the least
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 23 October 2016, 10:32:29 PM
I hope it gets sorted sharpish, must be  >:( ~X( >:( ~X( for you guys, to say the least

Yes, it is rather like that at the moment.

pierre the shy

FWIW Link works OK for me both via link at top of forum page and by putting in http://www.pendraken.co.uk/

I'll be putting some business your way shortly with a further order  :)

I'm sure just as the shoes took a walk that the goose will be cooked  ;)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Le Manchou

Si vis pacem, para bellum