Helmut from France

Started by helmut, 21 October 2016, 07:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

Hi,
I'm Helmut. i leave near strasbourg in France.

In wargaming since 20 years, i now paint 10mm for my SYW project.

Leon

Hi Helmut, welcome to the Forum!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

d_Guy

Sleep with clean hands ...

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

Leman

Bienvenue et wilkommen  Helmut. Just polished off a box of Strasbourg ginger biscuits and have a lovely  bottle of Zeyssolff Pinot Gris Rose to look forward to. Some (many) of us rather enjoyed being part of the European Union. Hopefully when I visit Arras next year I won't have rotten fruit hurled at me. One of my main collections in 10mm is SYW, although I tend to focus on the Prussian, Austrian, Russian arena. I like the look of your figures. Which particular rules are you looking at?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

fsn

Hello Helmut.

Welcome to the Forum.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

helmut

Thanks at all :)

Quote from: Leman on 21 October 2016, 07:58:45 PM
Bienvenue et wilkommen  Helmut. Just polished off a box of Strasbourg ginger biscuits and have a lovely  bottle of Zeyssolff Pinot Gris Rose to look forward to. Some (many) of us rather enjoyed being part of the European Union. Hopefully when I visit Arras next year I won't have rotten fruit hurled at me. One of my main collections in 10mm is SYW, although I tend to focus on the Prussian, Austrian, Russian arena. I like the look of your figures. Which particular rules are you looking at?

Where i leave it's more "blanc de moselle" ;)

No rules yet but i think black powder tactical commander,  warmaster like rule (free downloadable on internet)

Techno

Welcome from me, as well, Helmut.  :-h

Cheers - Phil

PB

DFlynSqrl

Ithoriel

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome
Fremde, etranger, stranger
Gluklich zu sehen, je suis enchante,
Happy to see you, bleibe, reste, stay
Willkomen, bienvenue, welcome,
Im Pendraken, au Pendraken, to Pendraken!  :) :) :)

Hello Helmut and welcome to the forum!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

Always good to have more people active in the Schliessen wars.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.