British

Infantry in sun hat x 2 / Artillery crew in sun hat x 4

Lewis gunner and ammo guys x 3 / Indian infantry x 2

Ottoman

Turkish infantry x 2 / Arab infantry x 4

Turkish Stormtroopers x 4

German

Asia Korp x 5
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

OOOhhhhh.... Very nice and shiny soon.......

PB

paulr

:-bd =D> :-bd =D>

A shame they are too late for my 1917 project :(
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You could always add another corps Paul!

Great job chaps.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

My compliments to the chef !  8)

Cheers - Phil

Leman

They do look good. So glad I put the brakes on that project a while back. These look like great justification of starting up again.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Steve J

fred.

Nice, look like they might be handy for various inter war, or even pre war projects too.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

Bertie

What has happened to the release of all the new WW1 Middle East sculpts?

Leon

There's not a lot of moulding going on while we're getting BKC sorted out so we're quite behind on all the releases.  I'm trying to get the Warband and Nap Brunswickers released in the next month and then we can move on to the WWI stuff in July.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Keep calm
   and
carry on
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

KTravlos

Ok I am only asking since you are sculpting them. Could you modify some of the Turkish infantry for the Turkish War of Independence? All you would need to do is change the headgear to the felt cap. If it is easy/possible?

https://www.ottoman-uniforms.com/1919-till-1922-turkish-army/
or like this

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2fGZCt6fJeCMlE2VXRoenpITzg

Just one code (infantry with command) would do. Pretty please with cherry on top :)

Leon

Quote from: KTravlos on 15 May 2017, 11:38:06 AM
Ok I am only asking since you are sculpting them. Could you modify some of the Turkish infantry for the Turkish War of Independence? All you would need to do is change the headgear to the felt cap. If it is easy/possible?

The WWI stuff was all completed months ago I'm afraid, so the designer has gone on to other areas now.  We'll see what we can do about getting something done in the future though.