A New Jeep with Choice of Passenger and Weapons

Started by Mako, 12 January 2017, 01:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

I tried replying last night to the previous posting on this subject, as well as today too, and both times it won't let me proceed.

Error message says to contact administrator if this persists.

So, here's my want list of "jeep" and weapons - all with at least a driver, and/or weapons crews, as appropriate:

I'd like to see these too, with drivers/crews for the weapons, e.g.:

M38 jeep with various machine guns, e.g. water-cooled .30 cal, air-cooled .30 cal, .50 cal, recoilless rifle, SS-11 and/or Entac missiles, and Davy Crocket pocket nuke;
M151 Mutt as above (not including the Davy Crocket - don't know if it was ever mounted on the Mutts), and TOW launcher, and Mutt with canvas top for cold weather/rain;
Iltis
Munga
Russian jeep
and Landrover with top down, and with TOW launcher, and/or other appropriate ATGM launchers for the Danes, British, etc..

GrumpyOldMan

Hello Mako

The issue with the reply is that there is a problem with replying to posts that have an apostrophe in the topic heading. Covered in the Forum forum posts. I like to think of it as an apostrophe apocalypse  and a blow by the Peoples Punctuation Liberation Army . Not to be confused with the splitters from the Peoples Army for the Liberation of Punctuation :). Putting the thread back on track, your requests look very sensible.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!