4Ground Buildings

Started by Nosher, 13 September 2016, 07:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Part of my clearout was to pay for some decent 28mm buildings and terrain.

Today I have assembled a third terraced house, some telegraph poles and the Cafe Gondree (less shutters which I will finish off tomorrow)

Two battle damaged terraced houses, a three storey bakery, a three storey shop and a large corner house still in boxes to be assembled. The first building took some doing, but I'm getting quicker and finally getting my head around the 4ground instruction sheets.....
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

Norm

The results are worth the efforts for 4Ground buildings.

jimduncanuk

I built one of their log cabins recently.

I was happy with the build but disappointed with the look of the roof.

http://jim-duncan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/uncle-jims-cabin.html

I redid the roof with Warbases shingles.

http://jim-duncan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/the-secret-project-and-more.html

acctingman

Anyone recommend some 15mm MDF buildings?

skywalker

I use 4Ground in 15mm, plus a few I bought from Warbases, which aren't as detailed as 4Ground

Nosher

As others mentioned 4 ground do 15mm.

Pretty much finished the large corner house today. Getting there.....
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

Corner shop completed this morning, two battle damaged semi detached houses and a three story corner bakers to go..... the tedium will be worth it :)

Frank Carson

Nosher

Both damaged semis done, just the Corner Bakery to go and then I get my life back  =O

Frank Carson

Nosher

Corner Bakery complete! :)

Three terraced houses, two battle damaged terraced houses, the Cafe Gondree, a large detached corner house, a corner shop and a corner bakery plus some telegraph poles.  <:-P

All featuring in a game sometime soon ;)

Now all I need is a farm, a church, an outbuilding or two..........

Frank Carson

jimduncanuk

paulr

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 21 September 2016, 04:03:23 PM
That's a lot of corners.

Perhaps he needs some more buildings to fill in the gaps between all the corners ;) :d
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

Pics of the buildings in action

Frank Carson

Orcs

They look really good Paul
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner