DFlynSqrls Warband Progress

Started by DFlynSqrl, 11 September 2016, 11:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DFlynSqrl

Quote from: Leon on 15 February 2017, 03:15:06 PM
I've knocked the apostrophe out of the title now so future replies should work fine.

Thank you!

DFlynSqrl

And the Undead army is finished....well..."finished" as much as any miniature army is when you know more toys will be added in the future.  I at least have enough to start playing Warband now.

I liked the idea of my skeletal warriors looking like a horde so I order more spearmen to add to each base.  There ended up being 25 on each base plus a vampire/necromancer to keep them all in order.  You know those skellies won't keep nice ranks and files on their own.

And the catapults!

All 4 together.

Hope you like 'em. 

Rod

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

d_Guy

Rod, really great work! Continue to like the way you do the skeleton warriors and your choice of color schemes. Seen together it particularly impressive.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

lowlylowlycook

Matt J

Really like these, great stuff!  8)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Leon

Very nice and bright, great work.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Great looking skellies! Love the vampire/ necromancer officers. Nice work on the shields.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

Like those, lots !  8)

Cheers - Phil.

DFlynSqrl

Luddite

Great units there D.

I can just see them marching Ray Harryhausen-style in relentless ranks towards the foe while the creepy vamps work their will at the back of the formation.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Womble67

Very nice indeed  Rod

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!