Napoleonic wars

Started by Barbarossa, 11 September 2016, 10:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbarossa

11 September 2016, 10:30:01 AM Last Edit: 11 September 2016, 10:36:39 AM by Barbarossa
HELLO to all, first of all saddened for my English (internet translation). Being a big fan of the napoleonic period and by admiring your figurines 10 mm over this period, I would have liked knowing if you were going to take out other figurines in these next times. (Other French, Russian, and other). I a little looked on the clear of the other marks but pendraken is there really the most beautiful. A beautiful choice, beautiful poses. One thank you.  ;)

fsn

Hello Barbarossa.

Hope the internet can translate this OK.

Welcome to the Forum.

I am sure Leon will give you the information you need.

Napoleonics are a very good period to game!

Enjoy!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Welcome Barbarossa; I'm assuming you are German and have a red beard. I am sure that in time more figures will appear. Keep locked on to the forum for all the news and discussion.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

A very warm welcome to the forum, Barbarossa !

Do not worry about your English !.....It is absolutely fine.  :)

Sorry....I can't answer your question......But I'm sure Leon will help, as soon as he is here.

Cheers - Phil.

Barbarossa

One thank you for the welcome to you three. And not Leman it is half exact, I have the red beard but I am Belgian  ;).

petercooman

Belgian? same here!

Welcome!

FierceKitty

11 September 2016, 01:37:07 PM #6 Last Edit: 11 September 2016, 01:45:15 PM by FierceKitty
En as Engels moeilik raak, is daar ook andere tale ter werld!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

Quote from: Barbarossa on 11 September 2016, 12:19:25 PM
One thank you for the welcome to you three. And not Leman it is half exact, I have the red beard but I am Belgian  ;).
At last, someone who understands my forum name. My 1914 Belgian army is making progress.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Barbarossa

Yes, the general Belgian which stopped German in Liège in 14.   :)

d_Guy

Welcome Barbarossa - lots of Nappy And WW1 gamers here. I have to use google translate for many of my posts so no worries.

@Kitty - my Afrikaans/Dutch is weak - you believe him to be an English Mollusk but that is a story from another world!?
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Leon

Welcome to the Forum!

On the Napoleonic ranges, we have the Brunswicker range already sculpted and these will be the next to be released: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,13709.0.html  and here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,13999.0.html  Beyond this, we will be looking at the Polish next I think.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J