Latex Roads - pre-painted

Started by Nosher, 06 September 2016, 11:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

I have recently purged my cupboard of stuff I don't use including figures, rule sets and odds and ends of incomplete projects I had kicking around. There's still some way to go, but the first lot of funds has been put towards replacing some of my old terrain as well as bolstering areas of my terrain collection that have been out of reach due to cost.

Among items purchased is a really lovely 20/28mm pre-painted latex road set from Fat Franks ebay store. For just under £50 including postage I've managed to pick up over 16ft of road/track which is absolutely lovely. Fast delivery too - landed on my doormat less than a week after ordering during a bank holiday weekend. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

In other purchases I have bought a massive collection of 28mm 4Ground Buildings and a load of 28mm Last Valley Terrain Hedges, hedgerows with trees etc.

Its a nice feeling to have pre-painted stuff - takes all the leg work out of putting together terrain and buildings.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Sandinista

Those roads look good, am tempted by the 10mm ones

Cheers
Ian

Steve J

Some nice stuff there and at a good price.

Wulf

Fat Frank will also customise - I got my rivers less blue & more muddy, and some tarmac roads with no grass verges for urban roads.