Canadian 1860s Militia updates?

Started by streetgang, 24 August 2016, 03:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

streetgang

Just curious if there are any anticipated releases for this range such as the figures in pork pie caps or any other packs we don't know about. Thanks so much!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2021 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Winner!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

There will be at some point, they've just got themselves caught up in the moulding queues.  I'd hope to have them done and released before Xmas.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Orcs

Quote from: Leon on 24 August 2016, 03:44:00 AM
There will be at some point, they've just got themselves caught up in the moulding queues.  I'd hope to have them done and released before Xmas.

Leon,  I have just seen the time stamp on this post.  You need to get some sleep, however much you make on this job (and I know its not fortunes ) or at least  make sure you up and awake to see the kids and lovely wife at a normal hour. Especially as its nice weather and School holidays
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 24 August 2016, 02:27:16 PM
Leon,  I have just seen the time stamp on this post.  You need to get some sleep, however much you make on this job (and I know its not fortunes ) or at least  make sure you up and awake to see the kids and lovely wife at a normal hour. Especially as its nice weather and School holidays

Thanks for the post, things are just a bit manic at the moment with the website issues, and then trying to keep on top of the day-to-day stuff whilst still making progress on BKC and other things.  I'll be glad when we finally get BKC released and I can ease up a bit!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 24 August 2016, 02:27:16 PM

Seconded
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 25 August 2016, 05:37:16 PM
:D

At that time of the morning I would think (:| would be more appropriate
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dave Fielder

Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

streetgang

Any update on the ol' Canadian Militia? I'd love to see some guys in pork pie caps!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2021 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2023 Painting Competition - Winner!