August 2016 Newsletter!

Started by Leon, 17 August 2016, 10:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Westmarcher on 19 August 2016, 09:06:10 AM
Agreed, a good edition (did anyone else receive the e-mail three times?)

I'm not sure why that happens, we get two copies to our email here.  When I'm sending the newsletter out it can be extremely slow and seems to lose the connection a couple of times during the send process.  I'll have a dig about in the admin section and see if something's causing it.

Quote from: paulr on 19 August 2016, 10:24:39 AM
...and orders are hopefully picking up again.

Not yet unfortunately.   :(

In a perfect piece of timing though, we had to do some quick maintenance to the database in the website, so the homepage has been down for 24hrs-ish.  Meaning that everyone clicking the website link in the newsletter got a 'Down for Maintenance' page instead of some tempting 10mm...

:'(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Sent an order today, all went okay.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 19 August 2016, 03:50:52 PM
Sent an order today, all went okay.

All received, thanks for that.   8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Orcs

Quote from: fsn on 19 August 2016, 08:13:48 AM
Whatever happened to the wind daemon? Full of air, always blustering about, wanted to climb aboard anything with two legs and a pulse? Is he still Foreign Secretary?

Bit like you then Nobby. You still with the girl with tattoos on her knees
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson