WWI Tractors and Morser released!

Started by Leon, 14 August 2016, 12:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffNNN

Quote from: Orcs on 10 October 2016, 04:07:30 PM
No you better half requested that Leon remove it, apparently your not allowed to buy any more war-games models until its correctly assembled and painted. Thus ensuring no more orders for some time.  :)

Really helpful. You're now another day ahead of schedule.

Leon

Quote from: JeffNNN on 09 October 2016, 09:01:38 PM
Any chance of an exploded (pardon the pun) picture of the firing version to help assembly?

I'll see if I can get a picture taken of the parts.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

I found the firing one fairly easy to put together, by looking closely at the photos.

This hasn't had the foot plate added to the near side.

I found that the barrel support, and the barrel didn't go in the orientation I expected, so check these carefully.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

JeffNNN

Thank you Fred, that should do the job. Not sure I'll ever actually use it, except perhaps as a scenario objective but, as your picture perfectly illustrates, it falls into the "ooh shiny" category.

Leman

I am going to get one and sit it on the baseline of  Square Bashing games to deliver the barrages. When all the barrage assets are used up it will be disassembled and tractored away.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!