Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
19 August 2019, 05:11:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our comprehensive Indian Mutiny range is now available!
282187 Posts in 16854 Topics by 2188 Members
Latest Member: Hawes35
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  New Figure Previews
| | |-+  Previous Years' Previews
| | | |-+  2017 Previews
| | | | |-+  First look at the Napoleonic Brunswickers!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: First look at the Napoleonic Brunswickers!  (Read 4117 times)
Leon
Viscount

« on: 22 February 2016, 01:38:36 AM »

We mentioned these in the recent newsletter and here they are!  This is the first batch of sculpts for this new range, we should have the 2nd batch with us sometime in March.  If we can get the Nap Prussians moulded up in the next couple of weeks, then we can move these new Brunswickers up the queue and they should then be ready sometime around May/June hopefully.

So, we've got:

Line infantry command:

Line infantry, in both march attack and firing poses:

Light infantry command:

Light infantry, in march attack and firing poses:

Leib Battalion:

We'll have more pics as soon as the next lot arrive here.

Cool

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Zippee
Major

« Reply #1 on: 22 February 2016, 06:01:54 PM »

All very good but when will the French lancers, guns and howitzers actually make it on to the website for purchasing?

mad lemmey
Count

« Reply #2 on: 22 February 2016, 06:03:03 PM »

Superbness!

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #3 on: 22 February 2016, 06:03:21 PM »

All very good but when will the French lancers, guns and howitzers actually make it on to the website for purchasing?

The guns are all cast off, I just need to get the right wheels cast off for the production mould.  The lancers are all moulded and ready to go, just pop me an email if you'd like some of those.  We've not released them as we were wanting a few other French items ready to release at the same time.

www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Nosher
Major General

« Reply #4 on: 22 February 2016, 07:57:12 PM »

The guns are all cast off, I just need to get the right wheels cast off for the production mould.  The lancers are all moulded and ready to go, just pop me an email if you'd like some of those.  We've not released them as we were wanting a few other French items ready to release at the same time.

Did I hear someone mention MORE FRENCH?Huh???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson
Zippee
Major

« Reply #5 on: 22 February 2016, 08:12:12 PM »

French are like hobnobs - you can't stop at one [packet]  Grin

I'm tempted Leon, but as I'm still painting the final few Austrians from my Christmas order I'll hang fire until I can get guns and lancers all together

PS many thanks for the extra French officers that you sent despite me saying not to  Shocked just don't go bankrupting the state with all this customer service stuff Grin

Leon
Viscount

« Reply #6 on: 22 February 2016, 08:21:57 PM »

Did I hear someone mention MORE FRENCH?Huh???

Yep, all those other cavalry types we previewed a while back!

I'm tempted Leon, but as I'm still painting the final few Austrians from my Christmas order I'll hang fire until I can get guns and lancers all together

PS many thanks for the extra French officers that you sent despite me saying not to  Shocked just don't go bankrupting the state with all this customer service stuff Grin

No worries!

Cool

fsn
General

« Reply #7 on: 22 February 2016, 08:39:36 PM »

Very nice Brunswickers.

How do you paint black on black? It's either very easy ... or incredibly difficult.  Undecided

Lord Oik of Runcorn
(You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013
Oik of the Year 2014
Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!

15mm is dead. It just doesn't know it yet.
Zippee
Major

« Reply #8 on: 22 February 2016, 10:11:08 PM »

The same as white but using darker greys  Cool

black =  uniform and shako in dark grey, belts and scabbards in very dark grey, highlight uniform and shako with mid-grey. Wash with black

white = uniform and belts in light grey, shako and scabbards in dark grey, highlight shako with mid-grey, pick out belts in white. Wash with black, highlight uniform and belts again in white

easy-peasy  Cool

Leon026
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: 01 April 2016, 07:02:43 PM »

Paint black is much easier in my opinion than painting white - undercoat black, drybrush gray and/or highlight, wash black, pick out details and lighten the highlights if required.

Any news on the Prussians (range list?) or the additional French by the way? What units should be we expect?

RoyWilliamson
Brigadier

« Reply #10 on: 01 April 2016, 08:06:07 PM »

... the ... French by the way? What units should be we expect?

A Monkey!  Evil

Only kidding, Pools fans.
 Smiley

Blog & Forum Guy for Colonel Bill's Wargames Depot
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #11 on: 01 April 2016, 10:34:21 PM »

Any news on the Prussians (range list?) or the additional French by the way? What units should be we expect?

The pics of the impending French are here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7642.0.html

And the Prussians are here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,10524.0.html

The Prussians went into master moulds this week and we're casting from those now.  I don't expect them to be ready for Salute, but we'll give it a shot!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: