TYW Range and ECW Pics

Started by Nosher, 28 July 2016, 10:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Im looking to expand my TYW minis and bulk some of the units out with figures from the ECW range that I have not yet seen or used in other renaissance armies.

Any pics of the following would be greatly appreciated.

YW1, 2 & 3
EC27 & 28
EC36 & 37

Thanks!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

fred.

I have photos of some of these the TYW ones)  in my painting diary thread. But can't spot them now looking on my phone.

I can take photos this evening if you can't find others.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

There's a pic of the original EC36 and EC37 sculpts:

I did have pictures of EC27 and EC28, originally linked from the Great Hall Games site, but they seem to have disappeared.  They're still showing for me when I Google 'Pendraken EC27' or 'Pendraken EC28' though. 

Here's a couple of the YW codes as well:

YW1 - Musketeer

YW2 - Mounted arquebusier
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Cheers chaps. Those musketeers look fab. Just what I'm looking for for some tercio troops.

Anyone got any suggestions for Tartschiers? Apologies for spelling....
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

FierceKitty

Quote from: Nosher on 29 July 2016, 09:43:20 AM
Cheers chaps. Those musketeers look fab. Just what I'm looking for for some tercio troops.

Anyone got any suggestions for Tartschiers? Apologies for spelling....

What ARE they?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leman

Is it German for targeteer?
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!