New decals from I-94!

Started by Leon, 23 July 2016, 12:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've had these in stock for a short while but we've now got them added to the website as well.

We've got 4 new sheets of decals in this release, including some UK and French flags, plus some German names and 1:600th aircraft insignia.  As usual the website images are not at full resolution, the sheets look much better in real life!  All packs contain 2 sheets.

BR-127: British Union flags, multi-scales - This sheet of British flags including the Union Jack, St. George's and St. Andrews crosses are going to come in really useful for a lot of scales and projects and they've sold very well so far at the shows.  The largest flags are around 10mm width.

FR-103: French flags / insignia in 1:100th-1:300th - These French flags and insignia come in sizes suitable for 1/300 aircraft up to 1/100 and of course just regular general use. Includes separate red Lorraine Crosses as well.

GR-120: WWII German insignia in 1:600th - A full sheet of German WWII aircraft insignia in 1:600th scale.  The white insignia don't show up too well on the scan, but they are there!

GR-121: WWII German tank names - German names in black, targeted at 15mm armour.  Emphasis on historical names, famous leaders and Norse mythology. They should work well for 1/200-1/300 bomber / larger aircraft as well.

These new sheets can all be found either in the scale specific sections, or at the bottom of the full decal lists here: http://www.minibits.net/I-94-DecalsTransfers-c23/Full-decal-lists-sc83/Page-4/

Hope you like them!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!