Pics of some fantasy bits

Started by Nosher, 21 July 2016, 08:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Anybody got any pics of the following:

Giant Tortoise, Pet Dinosaurs and Flying Dinosaurs from the Lizardmen range?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Here's a pic of the tortoise, from Tim's Tanks blog:

These are Maenoferran's pet dinosaurs:

I'll have a look about for a pic of the flying dino's, I'm sure I've seen one somewhere.  There'll be some new ones coming as part of the Warband ranges, so it might be better to wait for those.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Hmmm. :-\

I can't seem to find the pic I took of the flying dino's to send to Leon......Otherwise I'd post it.
I'll have a look later.  ;)

Trying desperately to remember when I did those....Which would make it a lot easier to find. =)

Cheers - Phil

Nosher

Quote from: Techno on 22 July 2016, 07:16:05 AM
Hmmm. :-\

I can't seem to find the pic I took of the flying dino's to send to Leon......Otherwise I'd post it.
I'll have a look later.  ;)

Trying desperately to remember when I did those....Which would make it a lot easier to find. =)

Cheers - Phil

Cheers Phil. Are the flying dinosaurs what the Raptor Riders used as flyers will be mounted on?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Here's the flying dinosaur on the left:

And the one on the right is the Lizard Flyers which will be available soon.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!