New WWI sculpts

Started by Leon, 05 July 2016, 01:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mart678

GrumpyOldMan

Hello Leon

Nice sculpts again  :). Saw the infantry in tropical dress and helmet. Are we expanding the wolseley wearing infantry at all with this (or a later) expansion?

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 05 July 2016, 11:00:25 PM
Nice sculpts again  :). Saw the infantry in tropical dress and helmet. Are we expanding the wolseley wearing infantry at all with this (or a later) expansion?

We've got some Lewis guns and gun crews coming in the wolseley, and possibly a couple of infantry figures as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mart678

OooPPS sorry Phil I thought they had let you out to a real period not those dammed spear chucking Gauls

Techno

Nah !!

Not me, Matey.  ;)

Cheers - Phil.

Rifleman65

Those dismounted uhlans are very nice, I need a lot of them.  Thanks.

JeffNNN

Just wondering when these, and the High Command figures from the later thread, are likely to be available?

Leon

Sometime in October I think, we've not had the rest of the sculpts through yet so we've not put them into the master moulding queue.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

JeffNNN

Quote from: Leon on 01 September 2016, 06:29:43 PM
Sometime in October I think, we've not had the rest of the sculpts through yet so we've not put them into the master moulding queue.
Well given my painting pile that'll be fine. ;D Thanks for the prompt reply.

Leon

Quote from: JeffNNN on 01 September 2016, 08:10:02 PM
Well given my painting pile that'll be fine. ;D Thanks for the prompt reply.

8)

Leman

Great news as in November the 10mm WWI Germans and Belgians will be getting some paintbrush attention. I'll be needing a break from 3mm ACW by then.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Dannyboy

Lovely figures, with the British firing poses, I didn't realize the the steel helmet was worn on tropical service, will the figures also be posed with the Wolseley tropical service pith helmet?

Really looking forward to any possible Mesopotamian additions.

cheers