New WWI goodies!

Started by Leon, 04 August 2016, 01:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've got some more WWI additions this month, expanding the various nations with some handy command figures, plus some new Australian cavalry types for the Middle East range.  And then bringing up the rear we've got a revamped FT-17 tank!

Officers - 2 x British / 2 x German / 2 x French

Officers - 2 x Belgian / 2 x Aust-Hun / 2 x Russian

Australian Cavalry

Dismounted Australian Cavalry

FT17 - Hexagonal / Round / Command + profile view

And if that command turret looks a little odd, that's because it was!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

PB

Very nice. I can see some more light horse in my future

Techno

8)

I'd still love to know what that yellow putty is.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Excellent work once again 8)

Leman

Is the yellow putty Miliput? I seem to remember that being yellow when the two parts were mixed. All of those figures look really good. I may yet revamp the 10mm Belgians.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Dave

Quote from: Leon on 04 August 2016, 01:35:08 AM
We've got some more WWI additions this month, expanding the various nations with some handy command figures, plus some new Australian cavalry types for the Middle East range.  And then bringing up the rear we've got a revamped FT-17 tank!

Officers - 2 x British / 2 x German / 2 x French

Officers - 2 x Belgian / 2 x Aust-Hun / 2 x Russian

Australian Cavalry

Dismounted Australian Cavalry

FT17 - Hexagonal / Round / Command + profile view

And if that command turret looks a little odd, that's because it was!

What leon failed to mention with the FT17 we have done the MG and 37mm gun versions which are missing from the original range - hence the plug ins :D

Dave

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Someone has been busy! Nice one chaps. 8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Quote from: Leman on 04 August 2016, 07:01:58 AM
Is the yellow putty Miliput?

Don't think so, Andy.....Though it could be the lighting giving a strange hue.

As my colleague uses (what appears to be) green stuff I doubt whether he uses Milliput, as it's so utterly different to work with.

I'm interested though.

The coloured Sylmasta A+B is a possible alternative.....Though I find that's VERY similar to Milliput. You could make any colour you like out of that.

Cheers - Phil

Rifleman65

Very nice, when will they be available to purchase?

Leon

These are probably going to be sometime around September/October I'd think.  We've got a few other things ahead of them in the queue.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!