New Hedges now available!

Started by Leon, 04 July 2016, 11:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

04 July 2016, 11:21:05 PM Last Edit: 05 July 2016, 12:21:39 AM by Leon
The stone walls we released earlier this year have gone down a storm, selling almost faster than we can restock them.  As a result we're expanding our resin ranges with these new hedge sections!

As with the walls, these come in packs of 4, with straights, curves, corners and field entrances.  Each pack contains a couple of slightly different types as well so that you've got some variation when building your hedge lines.  Each section is 80mm long (corners are 40mm in each direction) so each pack provides over 1ft of wall for a bargain £3!  The hedges themselves vary between 10mm-12mm in height along their length.

These can be found in the 'Walls & Hedges' section of our website: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Resin-Scenics-and-Trees-c25/Walls-Hedges-sc338/

SCN-WLH5   Hedges, straight (4 pieces)     £3.00

SCN-WLH6   Hedges, curve (4 pieces)     £3.00

SCN-WLH7   Hedges, corner (4 pieces)     £3.00

SCN-WLH8   Hedges, field entrance (4 pieces)     £3.00

And a picture of them with some figures:

We hope you like them!  

Once again, these are the handiwork of John Lowen at Ironclad Miniatures and we've got him busy on lots more goodies to come soon!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

GrumpyOldMan

Helo Leon

These are very nice but the notice is buried on the second page of the sub-forum. You either have to make all posts here stickies or none so that any news is not buried  :).

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 04 July 2016, 11:49:02 PM
These are very nice but the notice is buried on the second page of the sub-forum. You either have to make all posts here stickies or none so that any news is not buried  :).

Oops, just me forgetting to click the button on that, fixed now and top of the page!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

HPFlashman

Very nice those!

Would the next in line be the less tidy Sangars by any chance?  ;) :D
Best regards,

Harry

FierceKitty

Tempting. May have to consider a few.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

fsn

They will be on the shopping list come Pendraken ordering day!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Without "beating around the bush" I have to say that these are very nice.  Not sure what I need to buy next but I might have to "Hedge" my bets and split the order unless I can get access to a "Hedge fund"
:)

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!